Job Title: Training & Operations Manager
Reporting to: Business Strategy Director
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
To oversee the operations of Hamilton Training, including leading a team of in-house tutors, managing course scheduling, development of course material, budget management, business development and other special projects as required. Deliver training courses to key partners, external businesses, and individual clients, and to conduct quality assurance when needed to ensure it continues maintaining and developing its high practice standards.
Training, Development & Quality Assurance
• Develop & support across the organisation in the upskilling of staff.
• Deliver ongoing quality assurance in course delivery.
• Coordinate with other departments to support with the induction of new staff
• Manage training records accordingly via online system
• To be competent in the delivery of First Aid and Health & Safety courses.
• To facilitate teaching through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, practical training, and skill demonstration.
• Manage relationships with EAIC and DACS to ensure continued operating efficiency.
• Maintain training records, outcomes and feedback.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk, working on a computer or standing whilst delivering courses to participants during the day.
• Must be able to safely and consistently lift/carry equipment as the needs of a course demands.
Compliance & Auditing
Including, but not limited to the following:
• Manage compliance pool site visits across all sites and providers
• Document all findings and report as required.
Requirements for the role:
• Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
• NEBOSH, IOSH or NPMQ
• Minimum 2 to 4 years proven experience in a related field at a supervisory level
• Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
• Knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
• Excellent IT skills (website management a plus)
• High quality communication skills
• Experience budgeting and forecasting
• Excellent communication skills & leadership ability
• Experience in compliance with federal, state, local, and organisational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
The position is full time, with a 2-year renewable contract which is renewable. The job also includes medical insurance, a sponsored visa, an annual flight allowance and a chance to develop your career.
How to apply:
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please email email@example.com, quoting reference T&OMApril2022. Please include your covering letter, your CV along with copies of your NEBOSH, IOSH or NPMQ