Hamilton Training offer a wide range of training courses including health & safety, first aid, swim teaching, pool plant, pool lifeguard and fire safety.
We are the go to provider for several education institutions and businesses and also consult on matters related to swimming pool safety, swimming pool operations and drowning prevention.
Founded in 2018, we have delivered over 10,000 training courses and counting! Our goal is helping people save lives. We believe that we can achieve this by delivering the highest standard of health & safety related training courses.
Some of our achievements are:
- Winners of the 'International Award for Delivery Excellence' industry Award
- HABC Centre of Excellence
- HABC Same Day Certification status (One of only two centre's within the UAE)
- Featured numerous times on national radio in discussions related to Water Safety
- Improving swimming pool compliance standards in the UAE with our partners
All of our courses are delivered by professional tutors, who are experts in their fields and are regularly assessed on their delivery, ensuring the highest possible standards and the best possible learning experience for our participants.
- 2 years validity.
- EIAC & ADQCC approved.
- Includes First Aid, CPR, AED and Oxygen management.
- Learn how to recognise an emergency and intervene, plus the skills to prevent drowning and rescue casualties.
POOL RESCUE AWARD FOR SWIMMING TEACHERS AND COACHES
- 2 years validity.
- Designed for swimming teachers and coaches to enable you to assist the lifeguard in an emergency.
- Learn how to prevent, recognise and respond to an emergency in a swimming pool.
- Lifetime validity.
- Internationally renowned and recognised.
- Swim England Level 1 & 2 available.
- Learn how to teach safe, inclusive and effectively to a range of ability groups.
- Learn how to plan and deliver high quality swimming lessons.
- 3 years validity.
- Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services (DCAS) accredited
- First Aid at Work, Paediatric First Aid and First Aid for all ages available
- Learn how to perform CPR and use an AED.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Lifetime validity
- Levels 1, 2 & 3 available
- Complete it in your own time via e-learning
- Suitable for entry level staff to Supervisors and Managers
- Learn how to maintain a safe working environment
FIRE SAFETY & FIRE WARDEN
- Lifetime validity
- Levels 1 & 2 available
- Highfield International qualification
- Compliance with local regulations
- Practice using a real fire extinguisher
- Learn how to maintain a safe working environment and good housekeeping practices.
- Foundation & Operator level training available
- Theory and practical elements
- One day and three day training options
- Learn everything from the basics of pool water testing to pool water treatment and pool plant maintenance.
SWIMMING POOL & AQUATIC ENVIRONMENT HEALTH & SAFETY AUDITS
- Continuous support from our industry expert
- Specialist audit system with detailed feedback provided
- Ensure compliance with local regulations
- Assist with ensuring the safe and effective running of your swimming pool
SWIMMING POOL & AQUATIC ENVIRONMENT CONSULTANCY
- Advice on compliance with local regulations
- Follow International best practice
- Support with development of Pool Safety Operating Procedures and risk assessments
- Assistance with set up of new swimming pools
"Hamilton Training is surely the best training provider in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates. All tutors delivering the courses are extremely professional, knowledgeable and well experienced in delivering training courses. One thing that stood out about their training method was the use of enjoyable real life scenarios. They will always be my first choice for any training courses. I highly recommend them to everyone looking for health & safety related training courses in UAE."
- Kyle Goodall
Swim Coach - GEMS WELLINGTON AL KHAIL
"I did the International Pool Lifeguard course with Hamilton Training and found the training course to be informative and engaging.
The course was easy to follow as it included theory as well as practical examples relevant to the business. As a company, our employees have gained a lot of operational knowledge and learned value skills. We look forward to our next training course with Hamilton Training."
- Maja Pesic Pedersen
Relationship Manager & Coach - Synquatics
"My son Zeffe was one of the students at GWSO who participated in Hamilton Training’s Pediatric First Aid training course. He really enjoyed the training course and thought it was very interesting and important. I want to thank you for instigating this interest in him, being a nurse myself I do realize and support the importance of a basic knowledge in first aid."
Keep up the good work!
"Thank you for the past couple of days. The children really enjoyed the practical aspect of First Aid and have learnt a lot about how to save a person’s life."
"The trainer was brilliant and had great knowledge on first aid and engaged the children from the start."
"The children loved the first aid. They thoroughly enjoyed the practical element and were engaged during the session”
"My class really enjoyed it and I know the other classes did too! My class were still talking about it this afternoon."
- Year 6 class teachers
- GEMS WELLINGTON ACADEMY AL KHAIL